|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Glirion the Redbeard of the Undaunted has challenged me to explore the City of Ash, a Wood Elf village in Greenshade.
- Kill the Infernal Guardian.
- Kill the Warden of the Shrine.
- Kill Razor Master Erthas.
- You can only complete the Death Challenge in Veteran Mode.
- Defeat Razor Master Erthas after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle
Glirion the Redbeard must be spoken to start the pledge:
- "Kailstig the Axe plumbs the deepest dungeons, and throws fists of gold to tavern wenches. Show him you are greater than he. Take the pledge."
- What's the pledge today?
- City of Ash. When forests burn, they might yet be given new life. So too may it be for Whisper Grove, but not while the throngs of Mehrunes Dagon continue to spill forth from Oblivion.
- Face the Daedric horde. Scatter it, and return to me Undaunted."
- And if I can handle more?
- "You wish to brand your deeds upon those woods? If you invoke the Scroll of Glorious Battle before you clip Razor Master Erthas from the tree, you may leave your mark."
- I pledge to explore the City of Ash and return Undaunted.
|Pledge: City of Ash I
||To be truly Undaunted, I must enter the town and destroy the Infernal Guardian, the Warden of the Shrine, and Razor Master Erthas.
Objective: Kill the Warden
Objective: Kill the Infernal Guardian
Objective: Kill the Razor Master
Hidden Objective: Enter City of Ash I in Veteran Mode
||Return to Glirion the Redbeard