- A Leaf in the Wind: Assist Little Leaf in the Valley of Scars.
- The Serpent's Fang: Help Little Leaf stop the Iron Orcs from building an army.
- Holding Court: Assist Regent Cassipia at Dragonstar.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
The Serpent's Fang
You will meet Little Leaf just north of Ilthag's Undertower; she will approach you cautiously, "Let's not start something we'll both regret. I could use some help, and you're going to want to hear what I have to say."
- I'm listening.
- "We need to stop the Iron Orcs! They're building an army of trolls! Regent Cassipia sent me to convince them to disband the army, but they took my gold and tossed me out! Now that you're here, I have a better plan."
- What's your better plan?
- "You're my better plan! Between my cheerful optimism and your proclivity for violence, there's no way we can lose. Anyway, you'll help, right? Meet me in the ruined tower on the nearby hill."
- All right. I'll meet you in the ruined tower.
- "The Iron Orcs have figured out a way to turn a trollop of trolls into an army. It involves training, armor, and magical runes carved right into their skin. I'll meet you in Ilthag's Undertower and we can deal with the troll trainer first."
You can then ask Little Leaf more about Ilthag's Undertower and Regent Cassipia:
- What should I know about Ilthag's Undertower?
- "Well, it's inside the ruins beneath the old tower. It stinks down there! That's what happens when you shove trolls and Iron Orcs into an enclosed space. Anyway, Ilthag uses the ruins as a training arena for the trolls."
- Why are the Iron Orcs building an army of trolls?
- "Because the Serpent told them to! But nothing good ever came from dressing trolls in armor and giving them weapons, and that's the acorn's truth! Anyway, stopping the trolls is all part of Cassi's plan to save the Scaled Court."
- But the Scaled Court is evil.
- "Some of them maybe. But not Cassi and me! We joined the Scaled Court to change the world, not destroy it. We're going to fix all this. Honestly, I don't know what Exarch Braadoth was thinking."
- Who's Exarch Braadoth?
- "Braadoth's the chief of the Iron Orcs. Kind of hard-headed and a tough old tree. When the Orcs joined the Scaled Court, Braadoth was given the title Ophidian Exarch of Undulating Destruction. It's a mouthful, I know, but I love our titles!"
- Can they really train trolls?
- "Ilthag can train anything! But the real secret is the red brittle—I mean, the nirncrux. It makes the trolls more powerful somehow. If you don't help me stop them, all of Craglorn is doomed. And Regent Cassipia doesn't want to see that happen."
- Who's Regent Cassipia?
- "Regent Cassipia? Leader of the Scaled Court? You must have heard of her! Cassi's remarkably powerful and extremely confident. And she's so beautiful! My hear skips a beat just thinking about her."
- You're a member of the Scaled Court?
- "I'm not just a member. I'm seneschal to the Regent Cassipia! And I'm pretty good at diplomacy. She says I have a way with necessary violence. That's why she sent me on this mission."
- While Little Leaf is following you around, other players will see her as Scaled Court Defector.
- Little Leaf's health differs on quest progression: 39959 for when she's a questgiver and follower[verification needed] during The Serpent's Fang, 80309 when you encounter her in Skyreach Temple, and 133844 when The Exalted Viper revives her during the final fight of Dawn of the Exalted Viper.