Online:Hedge Maze Guardian
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Hedge Maze Guardian|
|Location||Moon Hunter Keep (Gardens)|
- Moonlight Ascent: Explore an old Silver Dawn stronghold and deal with the werewolves controlling it.
- Pledge: Moon Hunter Keep: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Moon Hunter Keep.
Skills and Abilities
- Root Stomp
- The AoE spreads as a cone from the Guardian, and getting caught in it leads to the target getting rooted by vines and damaged continuously. If the target doesn't escape then it could be killed by the ongoing damage.
- Thorn Toss
- A powerful attack which can easily one-shot its' target. It appears as a large cone, and can pierce through the hedges of the maze. The tank will want to face the boss towards the gate everyone entered through, so the thorns don't hit the dps in the maze while they're killing the spriggan healers.<br?The boss will stop moving to face the tank when it performs this attack, so the tank can move safely out of this aoe without the lurcher moving to follow them. This is part of the reason why you want the lurcher facing the entrance gate: if the cone is within range of the dps in the tight corridors of the hedge maze, the dps will need to scramble out of its reaches before they get impaled. Be mindful of where the boss is facing, but otherwise, don't worry about this attack. You can easily get out of it.
- Spriggan Summoning
- Throughout the fight, spriggans will be summoned and heal the Guardian and thus should be killed quickly. They will heal the boss for a great deal of health, and are summoned at specific health intervals.need those specific health %'s As long as the spriggans are alive, you will not be able to make any progress in damaging the boss.
The spriggans are located within the hedge maze surrounding the arena, so someone will need to navigate the maze in order to root them out. For this task, the two damage dealers should stick together in the maze and kill the spriggans. The healer should stay with the tank, who will be facing the boss towards the entrance. The dps must not get separated, because if one of them gets caught by a strangler while traversing the maze, the other dps needs to be available to bash the strangler so their partner doesn't die. If you are alone in the maze and get caught by a strangler, you will die unless the strangler is bashed. Stay together, go in pairs.