The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Vinedusk Village|
- Oath of Excision: Help the Vinedusk Rangers repel the Colovian invaders.
- Down the Skeever Hole: Defeat the last of the Colovian invaders.
- "Come on, pretty bug … time to give up you innards."
- "Hot guts! That's what I'm talking about!"
- "When we grow the village, it expands out from a common root system. We can use those roots to burn the whole place at once.
I've concocted an alchemical admixture with shalk guts and fire salts. Should do the trick."
- You grow your village?
- "Right as rain! A few of our mages are accomplished Greenspeakers. When we move to a new area, they plant the seeds and perform the rituals. Within a few days … new village!"
- And the roots are all entwined underground?
- "You are paying attention. Nice! Most don't.
Yes, the trees all grow together. They take waste and such into the roots, to keep the village healthy. And they deliver the hot sap into every hut to keep them warm."
After completing the objective:
- "Do you see that? This scene of destruction? It's so wonderful. Brings a tear to my eye."