127470 (in Narsis Ruins)
Hostile (Narsis Ruins)
|Faction(s)||Maulborn, House Hlaalu|
- For Their Own Protection: Investigate the disappearances in Narsis.
- Unwanted Guests: Help House Hlaalu prepare to seal the town.
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Help rescue the missing Narsis villagers.
For Their Own Protection
When you first arrive in the Hlaalu kinhouse, he will be having an argument with Councilor Ralden:
Speaking to him upstairs after his argument with Councilor Ralden:
- "Don't judge us too harshly. We do things our own way here."
- "So, half of Narsis must vanish and plague must threaten the city before Ralden comes to his senses?
And it takes an outsider to make him understand. Perhaps my friend isn't fit to lead any more."
- Ralden is going to seal Narsis. He asked me to talk to you.
- "Of course he did. Ralden hasn't been able to make a decision on his own in years. At least he's finally doing the right thing.
As for you, I have something you can do."
- What do you need?
- "The Maulborn are obviously involved. Any fool can see that.
With the city sealed, all of the guards will be busy. However, you don't have those responsibilities."
- What are you suggesting?
- "I suggest you slice a path through their camps by the lake. Look for anything that will tell us the location of the Llodos plague.
Return when you find something."
Speaking to him again:
- "Slit their throats. Throw fireballs at their heads. I don't care. Just get rid of the Maulborn.
While you're out there, I'm sure you'll find something about the Llodos plague."
Hiding in Plain Sight
Giron kidnaps the councilor during Unwanted Guests. You can fight him in the Narsis Ruins.
- Giron Sadri: "Your interference grows tiresome, outsider!"
- Giron Sadri: "After I destroy you, nothing will stand in Vox's way."