The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Plaza of the Hand|
|Store||The Green's Grocer|
Finnegil's dialogue differs depending on the race of the character speaking to her. She is happy to see fellow Bosmer in Alinor.
- "Glad to see a friendly face! Who knew there'd be so few of us on this island of arrogant High Elves.
Hey, if you're interested, some of us are getting together for a forest festival out at Archon's Grove. You're more than welcome to join us."
- "It isn't ready yet, but I'll save you some of my next batch of Rotmeth. Just don't let the Divine Prosecution catch you with it. One whiff and they'll toss you into a deep, dark cell. It's a law or something.
May Y'ffre guide your path."
- "We're as much a part of this alliance as the high-and-mighty Elves and the mangy cats, but how do they treat us? Like unwanted relatives that overstayed our welcome!
Sorry. My anger gets the better of me until I have my third cup of bloodfroth."
When another race speaks to her:
- "What? I've got every right to be here. The lady queen said so!
Now, do you want to buy some groceries or what?"
- "I'll match my wares against anything else you can buy on Summerset—even what those fancy High Elf grocers sell. And my items are probably less expensive.
I don't know that for a fact, but I'm guessing, what with the snob tax and all."
- "That's right, I'm a Wood Elf. You got a problem with that?
Look, you're either hungry and want to buy some supplies or you're not. Makes no nevermind to me."