Jee-Lar informed me that a Wood Elf named Mindileth knows the recipe for a particularly potent anti-venom. This brew may prove vital for the company's explorers in Murkmire. Apparently, the ingredients—and Mindileth—can be found in Grahtwood.
- Gather the ingredients for the anti-venom.
- Help Mindileth make the anti-venom and return to Jee-Lar.
Your task is to obtain some ingredients for an anti-venom for Cyrodilic Collections to use on their expedition to Murkmire. Spider Venom Sacs can be found on the corpses of spiders in The Scuttle Pit, a delve in eastern Grahtwood. Gather 5 of them either by slaying spiders or finding them off the corpses of already dead spiders. Gloom Morel is found in Gil-Var-Delle, inside the dead Graht-Oak where the Dark Anchor is. You can find the mushrooms growing in the ash by the petrified trees. Barbleberry bushes, which you can obtain Barbleberry Juice from, are found on the coast south of the Gray Mire Wayshrine, near the sea.
Once you have all of the components, find Mindileth. She is located at Vineshade Lodge, near the cooking fire and the woodworking station. She will concoct an Anti-Venom Slurry, which she will instruct you to drink. Drink it, and vomit into Mindileth's cauldron, then make your way back over to Jee-Lar for your reward and to explore the bleak possibility of worker's compensation.
- If you let enough time pass without vomiting into the cauldron, you will instead vomit onto the ground. Mindileth will be slightly displeased, but this will not change the outcome of the quest.
||I should track down the reagents Mindileth needs to create her anti-venom: gloom morel, barbleberries, and the venom of Scuttle Pit spiders.
Objective: Gather Spider Venom Sacs: 0/5
Objective: Gather Barbleberry Juice
Objective: Gather Gloom Morel: 0/2
||I gathered the various reagents for Mindileth's anti-venom. I should deliver the items to her.
Objective: Talk to Mindileth
||Mindileth insisted that I drink the noxious slurry she created. Bottoms up?
Objective: Drink the Anti-Venom Slurry
||My guts are on fire! I need to make my way to the nearby cauldron and throw up into it.
Objective: Vomit Into the Cauldron
||I gave Mindileth the contents of my stomach to create the anti-venom. I should talk to Jee-Lar about payment for the services I provided.
Objective: Talk to Jee-Lar
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
) is dynamically set by the game and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.