|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Mansilamat Vabdas (in the flesh)
Mansilamat Vabdas (in spirit)
Mansilamat Vabdas was a Dunmer miner who met a foul end in the caverns connected to the Gnisis Eggmine by Lugrub gro-Ogdum. You can help avenge his death during the Widow Vabdas' Deed quest for the Imperial Legion. His corpse in the water is wearing Common Pants along with some matching shoes and a matching shirt.
- "Do not fear me, %PCRace. Listen, and I will tell you how I was murdered by Lugrub gro-Ogdum.
- "You have heard my story. Do what you will."
- broken axe:
- "Take the axe from the water behind me as proof of Lugrub's crimes."
- "Show the axe to Darius."
- land deed: "Do not let them take my lands. Avenge my death and let my wife live in peace."
- Lugrub gro-Ogdum: "I came to the mines to get fresh kwama eggs for my family. Lugrub gro-Ogdum was sleeping, and I snuck past him. When I found enough eggs, I went back the way I came, only this time Lugrub was awake. Lugrub murdered me so that no one would know he failed his duty. He dropped the broken axe he used next to my body in the water behind me."
- "Lugrub is dead and my death is avenged. Speak with Darius and do not let him take my wife's land. Then I can rest."