|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Imsin the Dreamer in Buckmoth Legion Fort about Orders.
- Travel to Assumanu, and recover Ilmeni's glove from Varona Nelas.
- (Optional) Return the glove to Ilmeni Dren in Vivec.
- Go back to Imsin the Dreamer and report your success.
Imsin the Dreamer in the Buckmoth Legion Fort will ask you to recover an embroidered glove that is being used by a Telvanni outcast to blackmail a Buoyant Armiger. This Armiger is apparently the lover of a noble Dunmer lady whom Imsin does not name. Imsin asks you to recover this glove at all costs.
Retrieve the Glove
The Telvanni is Varona Nelas, in the cave of Assumanu on the south shore of the long island, northeast of Khuul. You'll find two other sorcerers hiding out in the cave, who can summon several creatures. You can avoid them by making a right when the cave splits. You can either kill or persuade Varona to give you the glove, she will not attack you first. Killing Allimir on the way in however will cause Varona to attack you should you ask for the maiden's token - and discover that it is called "Ilmeni's glove", a fairly obvious hint as to the identity of the Buoyant Armiger's lover.
Return the Glove
You can return the glove to the maiden, Ilmeni Dren in Vivec's St. Delyn Canton, Canal South-One, or you can simply return the glove to Imsin. You receive the disposition boost with Ilmeni only if you return the glove to her. Either way, return to Imsin to receive her congratulations. This is the last quest you receive from Imsin the Dreamer.
- If Varona Nelas has been killed before this quest is given, Imsin will say the matter is settled and will not accept the glove. Her disposition towards you still rises, and you receive the faction reputation.
- Sometimes, even if you didn't kill Varona before the quest was given, Ismin will not accept the glove and simply say the matter is settled, thus letting you keep the glove.
- If you pickpocket the glove from Varona before asking her about the "maiden's token", you will receive a duplicate glove.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Maiden's Token (IL_MaidenToken)
||Varona Nelas is blackmailing a Buoyant Armiger. She has an embroidered glove which was given to this Buoyant Armiger as a token of affection. It would cause a scandal if it were known that they are lovers. Imsin the Dreamer asked me to recover this glove from Varona Nelas and bring it to her. Varona Nelas can be found in Assumanu, which is southeast of Ald Redaynia.
||Varona Nelas agreed to give me the glove, which was given by Ilmeni Dren to a Buoyant Armiger. Ilmeni Dren can be found in Vivec.
||I returned the embroidered glove to Ilmeni Dren.
||I brought the embroidered glove to Imsin the Dreamer. She will make sure it is returned to the Buoyant Armiger it belongs to.
||Imsin the Dreamer thanked me for giving the glove back to Ilmeni Dren.
||I told Imsin the Dreamer that Varona Nelas was dead.