|Items||Domina Armor and LeFemm Armor|
|Released||July 1, 2002|
LeFemm Armor adds two new sets of armor, Domina Armor and Gold Armor, specifically designed for female characters. The new armors may be worn by both male and female characters, but will look a little funny on men.
Additionally, the plugin includes female models for four previously existing armors which used male models on female characters; specifically Imperial Steel Cuirass, Imperial Chain Cuirass, Netch Leather Cuirass and Steel Cuirass. Unfortunately, these female versions of the old armors were not actually implemented by the plugin, even though the models were added. There are third party mods which correct this oversight; additionally, they are present in the Tribunal expansion.
- "LeFemm Armor, specially tailored for the ladies, is on sale at the Fighters Guild in Vivec, from Sirollus Saccus in Ebonheart, the Redoran Vaults, and the lady smiths in Ald-ruhn, Sadrith Mora, and Ald Velothi." —Official Summary
Gold Armor is sold by Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Vivec Guild of Fighters, and can also be stolen from the closet behind him. Gold Armor can also be found in the Lower Vault of the Redoran Vaults in Vivec. The armor is not owned by anybody, but the room it's in has a on it, and the room is guarded at all times by wandering Ordinators and a non-wandering clerk for House Redoran. However, you may easily steal a key from a chest of drawers in a bedroom in Dralor Manor in Redoran Plaza. The key has no value, so taking it is not a crime despite the ownership on the dresser. With key in hand, no one will mind you walking into the Lower Vault, waiting for the Ordinator inside to leave, closing the door behind him, and looting. The key does not open the Upper Vault. (See Vivec Redoran § Robbing the Redoran Treasury for all the details on this caper.)
Gold Armor is also worn by Sirollus Saccus at the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison in Ebonheart. He'd sell it to you, but he decided he'd rather wear it instead (see image to the right). The only way to get it off him without killing him is to use Disintegrate Armor on him until it breaks, then Calm to stop him from attacking you, and finally pickpocketing it from him; or you could simply sell him better armor, which he'll put on in its place. However, only Ebony or incredibly rare Daedric will be good enough to convince him to remove the Gold armor.
|Domina Left/Right Pauldron
|Domina Left/Right Gauntlet
|Gold Armor Cuirass
|Gold Armor Helmet
|Gold Armor Left/Right Pauldron
- While the Domina armor isn't that impressive except for the looks, the Gold Armor makes up for a serious lack in quality Medium Armor in the game, at least partially. Unfortunately, it's missing Greaves, Boots, and Gauntlets, and neither set includes a Shield, so it's only a partial benefit (not to mention it makes male characters look silly wearing it). See the Adamantium Armor plugin for another means of alleviating this lapse. Gold armor is still great for replacing the Indoril helm and cuirass which permanently anger all Ordinators unlike the other parts of the armor.
- This plugin corrects the oversight of Sirollus Saccus not offering training.
- Sirollus Saccus wears a complete set of Gold Armor instead of selling it, as he carries the items in his inventory.
- Some of the code-patching projects have fixed this merchant bug.
- As noted above, the plugin includes female models for armors that normally display male versions on female characters. However, they are not implemented properly and will not actually appear on female characters.
- This bug is fixed by Tribunal.