Ashley Cheng began working at Bethesda in Public Relations, but soon moved into the role of producer. He worked his way up later in that area, going from an Associate Producer for Morrowind to the Senior Producer for Oblivion, and also fulfilling the role of project leader on one of Morrowind's expansions, Bloodmoon. His favorite Elder Scrolls game is Redguard, the first game he worked on at Bethesda.
Elder Scroll Game Credits
- Blades - Additional Studio Direction, Special Thanks
- Skyrim - Production Director
- Oblivion - Senior Producer
- Bloodmoon - Project Leader, Manual Writing
- Tribunal - Producer, Manual Writing
- Morrowind - Associate Producer, Manual Writing
- Redguard - Public Relations
- He created the mods "Loading Screens. By your Mom." and "Less Werewolf Plz" for Skyrim, which both make changes to the game's loading screens.