Online: Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch
|Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch|
|Red Meat, Tomato, White Cap, Frost Mirriam, Perfect Roe|
|Increase Max Health by 4312, Health Recovery by 406 and Stamina and Magicka Recovery by 369|
- Wrothgar's hearth-wives agree — the bear's haunch is just as tasty as its stuffed head.
Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch is a craftable consumable that grants increased Max Health, and Health, Stamina, and Magicka Recovery for 2 hours. The amount of the increases scale to the user's level. It is affected by the Connoisseur and Brewer passives from the Provisioning skill line. It can be crafted and used starting at level 1.
The recipe for this dish can be earned for free by completing the A Feast to Remember quest in Wrothgar. This culminates a quest line given by Orzorga near the Morkuldin Forge. There are 4 total quests, each granting a recipe as the reward.
To obtain the recipe for Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch, you need to first complete the following quests:
- Kindred Spirits — Quest Reward: Orzorga's Red Frothgar Recipe, that creates Orzorga's Red Frothgar
- A Healthy Choice — Quest Reward: Orzorga's Tripe Trifle Pocket Recipe, that creates Orzorga's Tripe Trifle Pocket
- Thicker Than Water — Quest Reward: Orzorga's Blood Price Pie Recipe, that creates Orzorga's Blood Price Pie
- A Feast to Remember — Quest Reward: Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch Recipe, that creates Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch
Crafting Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch requires Recipe Quality Rank 4 and Recipe Improvement Rank 1. The five ingredients needed are Perfect Roe, Tomato, White Cap, Frost Mirriam, and Red Meat. Frost Mirriam is a valuable improvement ingredient used in many other recipes, and can only be obtained from hireling mail or Provisioner Writs. Perfect Roe is only found by filleting common fish caught while fishing.