Online: Hrota Cave
- Sometimes natural caves serve as lairs for wild beasts, and sometimes they're occupied by criminals such as smugglers or bandits. Occasionally, they may become home to ... something worse.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Fallen Warriors, Lecalus, Malinanta, Wisps, Zalar-do (quest boss)|
|North of Anvil|
Wisps can be found throughout the cave, and will animate nearby corpses if not killed quickly enough. The cave contains several named wispmothers, but only Exulus needs to be killed to clear the delve. The vampire lord Zalar-do also lairs here.
- Buried Evil: Avenge the fallen warriors in Hrota Cave.
- The Vampire's Prey: Drive the vampires out of Hrota Cave.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Hrota Cave.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Hrota Cave Explorer||5||Explore and clear Hrota Cave.|
- The cave has several cave-ins which appear to be dead ends. However, approaching one will allow you to activate a "Secret Passage" and emerge on the other side.
- Hrota Cave also appeared in Oblivion.