Autopatrolled users are a group of users whose edits are automatically patrolled. Editors in this group are editors whose high-quality edits have been noticed by the community, especially the administrators and patrollers. These users typically do not wish to be patrollers, or they do not meet all of the requirements to become one. They are selected by our current administrators and patrollers.
These editors have been selected for membership in the group (an automatically-generated list is available here).
- Vordur Steel-Hammer
Patrollers look for certain qualifications when choosing to automatically patrol user submissions, while certain criteria are cause for immediate disqualification.
- Active on the wiki—The community needs to know that the wiki will benefit from your actions after becoming autopatrolled, so it is important for a candidate to have at least one month of near-daily activity before being nominated, or at least three months or more of at least weekly activity.
- Use of proper spelling and grammar—Autopatrolled Users are trusted to be accurate and factual in their submissions, therefore the fewer edits for spelling and grammar mistakes edited by patrollers the better.
- Use of proper style—Autopatrolled Users must be able to follow the wiki's preferred style. Additions to the UESPWiki should be as legible as possible, and thus Users' edits should not need to be rephrased or reformatted.
- Number of edits—A minimum of 200 edits in content namespaces or 500 total edits will allow the nominee's spelling and grammar to be properly evaluated. A breakdown of edits by namespace can be found by entering a username here.
- Recent warning—If a user has received a legitimate warning, they are not eligible to be nominated for two weeks from the date of the warning.
- Recent block—If a user was legitimately blocked from editing the wiki, they are not eligible to be nominated for one month from the expiration of the block. Similarly, an Autopatrolled User who is blocked from editing the wiki will also be removed from the group, and may not be renominated for six months from the expiration of the block.
- Being a Userpatroller—Editors are forbidden from belonging to both the Autopatrolled Users and Userpatrollers groups simultaneously, because of how the permissions of the two groups combine. Anyone selected to become an autopatrolled user must be removed from the userpatrollers group.
Only patrollers and administrators can vote. A minimum of three voters must agree, and no more than two oppose. The nominated user must remain in the voting stage for at least one week. An administrator will then decide on the consensus of the nomination and take the appropriate actions (either adding the user to the usergroup or closing the nomination). Users are encouraged to comment to provide a wider consensus but cannot support or oppose the nomination.
Make nominations here. Only patrollers and administrators may make nominations. They may vote Support, Oppose, or Neutral. Users are welcome to Comment. Completed nominations can be found on the completed nominations page.