- Speak to Avrusa Sarethi.
- Collect 20 Jazbay Grapes.
- Return to Avrusa Sarethi.
Avrusa Sarethi needs a large amount of jazbay grapes in order to cultivate nirnroots. She's running low and unable to search out the ingredient herself, as she is preoccupied with her energetic sister and farm chores. She asks you to hunt down twenty grapes for her current nirnroot crop. As Avrusa notes, jazbay grapes are somewhat hard to come by. The plants are indigenous to the volcanic tundra region of Eastmarch, and while desolate, the tundra is fairly easy to traverse with a few lesser animals and non-hostile giants.
There are a few locations where it can be found in greater quantities than usual. Along with the quantities available, they are:
- 49 around Steamcrag Camp (Eastmarch)
- 47 around Witchmist Grove (Eastmarch)
- 35 around Eldergleam Sanctuary (Eastmarch)
- 33 around the Atronach Stone (Eastmarch)
- 31 around Bonestrewn Crest (Eastmarch)
- 26 around Kynesgrove (Eastmarch), especially along the road heading southeast
- 25 around Mistwatch (Eastmarch)
- 24 around Broken Limb Camp (Eastmarch)
- 23 around Cronvangr Cave (Eastmarch)
- 22 around Riverside Shack (Eastmarch)
Once you have collected twenty samples, head back to Avrusa who will thank you for your aid and reward you with five random potions. You can return to Sarethi Farm periodically to harvest Nirnroot and Crimson Nirnroot.
|Smooth Jazbay (FreeformSarethiFarm)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Find 20 Jazbay (<Global=FFSarethi01JazCount>/20) (re-displayed as each jazbay grape is acquired or removed)
Objective 20: Bring the Jazbay to Avrusa Sarethi
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 10, 250.
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the Radiant Quest system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage FreeformSarethiFarm stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using