|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionWhiterun; DragonsreachOccupants; During sieges, staff and family hide.; TownWhiterunFaction|
She, like the Jarl's other children, spends all her time inside Dragonsreach. She wakes up at 6am, and stays in the kid's room in the Jarl's Quarters talking with the other children before heading out to play in the main hall at 9am. She spends her whole day in the hall, taking an hour long lunch at 12pm and a two hour long dinner at 5pm. After dinner, she heads back to the kid's room and waits there till 10pm, when she goes to bed for eight hours of sleep.
When approached she can say:
- "Absurd that you can't get good sweet rolls in this skeeverhole of a city."
- "One of the new servants? Remember that I like my meat rare."
- "Blasted war. I was due a new dress from Solitude, but it will never get here."
- "I'm so angry, I can hardly stand it! Father promised me a new dress days ago, now where is it?"
- "Father won't let me go see the dragon."
Dagny sometimes complains to Frothar as well, though he won't put up with it:
Dagny: "I'm so angry, I can hardly stand it! Father promised me a new dress days ago, now where is it?"
Frothar: "It takes a while to make a dress, Dagny. You have to be patient."
Dagny: "But I don't want to be patient! I want my dress right now! Father promised!"
Frothar: "All you ever do is complain about what you want. You're a spoiled baby."
Dagny: "I'm going to tell father you said that. He'll tan your hide for sure!"
- One of Dagny's lines ("Where is papa? I want to ride Karinda now!") indicates that Dagny was supposed to have a pet horse named Karinda, but it does not appear in game.
- If Whiterun is conquered by the Stormcloaks, then Dagny's father will move to the Blue Palace but she will not. Also, her dialogue will not change.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.2.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch; she will move to the Blue Palace.