The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||HousecarlWindhelmCrimeFaction; PlayerFaction; PlayerHousecarlFaction; PotentialFollowerFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; TownWindhelmFaction|
He will wait in the home until he is ordered to follow you. If he is dismissed he will return to Hjerim and resume waiting.
He is also a potential candidate for marriage.
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- Rebuilding the Blades: Recruit new members for the Blades.
- He may attack you for no apparent reason.
- Gaining a bounty in a hold, then paying it off, seems to work.
- Calder will address you as a stranger (i.e. "You lost?") whenever you enter Hjerim if he is not a current follower.