|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Health||35 + (4+0.6)x(PC-1), PC=5-101|
|Magicka||125 + 1.5x(PC-1) (max=250)|
|Faction(s)||Mania; Highcross Citizen; Wilderness|
Her clothing consists of the standard Mania grey trousers and grey tunic. She carries her key and some gold, and knows the standard leveled Healer spells. She doesn't wear any shoes, and so she may beg you for some to make her constant running less painful, asking, "My feet hurt so bad. I could sure use a new pair of shoes. Can you help me out? Please?" You can then offer her any lower-class or Shivering Isles-added shoes, but she will only actually take original Oblivion ones. Besides shoes, she can also ask you for money, allowing you to give her a gold coin after the prompt, "Do you think you can spare a little something for an old friend? You know I'm good for it." If she says, "Hey, got any apples? Or carrots? Anything at all crunchy and yummy to eat?" you may also offer her an apple or carrot as suggested, as well as a pear or, if you're feeling malicious, a poisoned apple. She will eat any of these straight away. If you refuse to help her in any case, she will become anxious and say in a panic either, "Oh no. Oh no no no. No no no no no no no!!" or "What? What did you say? What did you say?!" She will then run away, repeating her trademark cry of "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!" (which can be useful when you want to find her in town). She may also ask if you saw her sanity go by, making her one of the few residents of the Shivering Isles who realize that they have lost it. Additionally, when asked about Mirili Ulven's research, she will complain, "She doesn't like it when I run through her plants. All she seems to care about is collecting plants and animals."
At different stages in the Main Quest, Runs-in-Circles will share different rumors with you and other NPCs:
- Have you met the newcomer, yet? Rich, maybe? Kindhearted, or just another skinflint?
- Hey, did you hear the Gatekeeper is dead? That's valuable information, don't you think? Worth a few coins?
- This Resonator thing-a-ma-jig. I don't get it. What's it for, anyway?
- Here's one you haven't heard, I bet. The Duke's got his Chalice back. Hmm? See what I mean? Now, what can you do for me?
- This'd be a good time to have a friend with an ear to the ground, what with all the crazy goings-ons in Crucible, you know what I mean?
- The Great Torch is burning again! This calls for a celebration! You can spot me, right? Just a few gold?
- I know we're not part of Dementia, but I think their new Duke still deserves a toast, don't you? You're buying, right?
- Not every day we get a new Duke! Let's celebrate, you and me! Whaddya say you buy the first round?
- The Fringe was destroyed! Did you hear? Gone. Everything turned to dust! You don't think that could happen here, do you?
- What do you say we drink a toast to the new Gatekeeper together? Hey, could you spot me, just this once?
- They SAY the armies have been restored. But you think that's the whole story? Not by half, just you wait and see.
- Sheogorath gone. The Duke gone. This whole thing is making me really, really nervous. I need to calm down.
- Victory calls for celebration, don't you think? I wish I had the coin to drink a toast to Sheogorath.
- Giving her shoes will add them to her inventory, however, she never actually wears them.
- It is possible that after killing Runs-in-Circles she will continue to cry "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!"
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.