|Location||Ruins of Mazzatun|
Xiht-Xaht Lookout are Argonians that appear during the fight with Xal-Nur the Slaver. They speak whenever a wamasu breaks loose from its chains. They will jump down to fire arrows at you. If you're being overwhelmed by them, kill an Argonian Wrangler to free one of the wamasu, and watch it pick off the Lookouts.
They speak whenever your group unleashes a wamasu.
- "A wamasu is off its chain! Kill it!"
- "Loose wamasu!"
- "Xuth! One of the beasts broke free!"
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Shot
- A single-target ability that deals physical damage.
- Serrated Arrow
- A DoT ability.
- Flurry of Arrows
- An aoe ability that deals physical damage.
- Taking Aim
- This needs to be dodged. The Lookout glows orange when charging this ability.