Online:To the King
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Captain Vari Warhammer in Riften.
- (Optional) Find the other shards of Wuuthrad.
- Talk to Jorunn the Skald-King at Trolhetta.
- "I'd heard rumors you were here, stirring up trouble. Fortunately, you're easier to find than I expected."
- What's wrong?
- "Jorunn the Skald-King led the bulk of our army to Trolhetta, but there's a snag. The Worms have dug in. We'll root them out, don't worry. But it's taking time. Jorunn sent me to update you. Apparently, you're important."
- The cult hopes to gather the shards of Wuuthrad. They managed to find one here.
- "That must be what they're after! Stall us at Trolhetta. Gather the shards and grow in power. We need those shards. Jorunn has things well in hand at Trolhetta. Find as many shards as you can, as you make your way to the mountain."
- I'll do what I can.
If you want to find the other shards before you meet the king at Trolhetta, you should head to Lost Prospect, Forelhost and Fullhelm Fort. Otherwise, you can run straight southeast from Riften to Trolhetta.
The king is in the first tent on the right on the path into Trolhetta.
- "I see Captain Warhammer tracked you down. Good."
- I'm ready to put an end to the Worm Cult.
- "As am I, my friend. But there is much to do. The Worms hide inside Trolhetta. Mark my words—Mannimarco's spawn dies today."
If you have the persuade perk, you can ask Jorunn to assign a warrior, a fire-mage or a healer to accompany you. The healer says that having more shards recovered will make the final battle easier; however, the other two companions do not say this, so the validity is not easy to judge. If you ask for a healer, a "Pact Healer" is assigned as a follower.
- Plays-with-fire's quest may have to be finished to finish the quest for Cadwell's gold/silver.
|To the King|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Although Jorunn will eventually need my help, it's also vitally important I recover the shards of Wuuthrad scattered through Smokefrost Peaks. I must find as many as I can, then meet Jorunn at Trolhetta.
Objective: Talk to Jorunn the Skald-King