|Location||Shrine of Mephala, Fungal Grotto II (Hostile)
Fungal Grotto I (Friendly)
|Reaction||Friendly (I) Hostile (II)|
|Band of the Breaker|
Reggr Dark-Dawn is a Nord member of the Spider Cult found in Fungal Grotto and Fungal Grotto II. He acts as the bodyguard of Vila Theran, the leader of the cult. While he is initially friendly, he serves as the third miniboss of Veteran Fungal Grotto where he guards the Obsidian Husk.
His unique drop is the Band of the Breaker.
- Lighting the Shadows: Help the Fighters Guild stop the Spider Cult from raising an army of shadows.
- Pledge: Fungal Grotto II: Explore Fungal Grotto II and return Undaunted.
Fungal Grotto I
- "You're interrupting my prayers. What is it?"
- I was hoping you'd answer some questions.
- "Perhaps. Just tread carefully. This place is sacred to us, and there is only so much I can discuss"
- Why did your group come here?
- "Ask Mistress Theran. If she chooses to share our purposes, so be it, but I won't betray her trust."
- Who are you?
- "I'm Reggr Dark-Dawn, hammer to Mistress Theran. Cross her, and you will answer to me"
After Kra'gh is defeated, he has some final advice for you.
- "Take my advice. Go and forget you ever met us."
Fungal Grotto II
Reggr can be encountered again within the cult's Shrine where he guards the Obsidian Husk. Once you enter the room he will say:
- Reggr Dark-Dawn: "You don't belong here, heathen! The Obsidian Husk is a holy stone, not fit for your filthy hands!"
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Reggr Dark-Dawn is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
A basic melee attack that does high physical damage. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
Heavy Attack[verification needed]
A charged heavy attack that does very high physical damage. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
The boss swings his axe around, doing moderate physical damage over time as indicated by a red circle.
Orb of Enervation
The boss drains the health and magicka of all players over time. The health drain seems to automatically stop when the player's health reaches approximately 10%, but it is possible for magicka to be completely drained.
Reggr Dark-Dawn is associated with one achievement.
|Fungal Grotto II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Mephala's Fang, Gamyne Bandu, Ciirenas the Shepherd, the Spawn of Mephala, Reggr Dark-Dawn, and Vila Theran in Fungal Grotto II.|
|Fungal Grotto II Survivor||50||Defeat Mephala's Fang, Gamyne Bandu, Ciirenas the Sheperd, Spawn of Mephala, Reggr Dark-Dawn, and Vila Theran in Veteran Fungal Grotto II, without suffering a group member death.|
|Fungal Grotto II Assassin||50||Defeat Mephala's Fang, Gamyne Bandu, Ciirenas the Sheperd, Spawn of Mephala, Reggr Dark-Dawn, and Vila Theran in Veteran Fungal Grotto II within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Spider Cultists.|