The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
During Kingdom in Mourning:
- "I don't know if you picked the best time to visit Evermore, but if you know how to use that weapon, I expect you will be treated as an honored guest.
- Please excuse me, though—I must see to my duties."
- King Fahara'jad sent me to help.
- "Ah, my true king. I knew he had not forgotten us.
- I am certain there are many way you can help. You should speak to Duke Renchant if you haven't already...oh, and Queen Arzhela's handmaiden. She's very sharp."
After Kingdom in Mourning is completed:
- "I, for one, am very glad Fahara'jad sent you. Many here in Evermore believe the rest of the Covenant has forgotten us."