The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Outside the entrance to Elden Root|
You can find him just outside the tree, sounding angry: "All this way, and for nothing!" Talk to him.
- "It's a disgrace. I fought by King Camoran Aeradan's side in the civil war. Things got so bad, we had to eat leather cut from our own armor.
Even then, I never heard this amount of whining coming from the High Elves and the Khajiit about their embassy."
- I don't understand what you're talking about.
- "The High Elves promised the Khajiit an embassy, but they dragged their feet. Now the Khajiit have their tails in a knot.
I wrote a letter to the king about it. Came all the way from Haven! But now I have to leave before I can deliver it."
- Why can't you deliver the letter?
- "I just heard pirates attacked Haven! I need to head back and see if they ransacked my home.
If you're here to petition the king, would you bring him my letter? I wasn't boasting, I did fight by his side. My seal will let you bypass the line."
- I'll talk to the king.
If you talk to him before speaking with the king:
- "The king will know what to do. He listens to his people! The Dominion would be in a better place if he were in charge."