The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Murcien's Hamlet|
|Faction(s)||Evermore City Guard|
The Charge of Evermore
If she is spoken to she will direct you to speak with Squire Theo Rocque if you wish to help with the fight.
- "You're not from the Reach, are you? Sometimes, it's hard to tell."
- Is something wrong?
- "Everything's gone wrong since the Reachmen attacked.
I'm waiting for reinforcements. You don't know our plight, either, so I doubt anyone knows what's happened."
- Maybe I can help.
- "Go to the docks within Murcien's Hamlet. Look for Squire Theo Rocque. If he's still alive, he'll be in charge now.
Whatever you can do for him, you do for us all."
- I'll talk with Squire Theo.
If she is spoken to afterwards she will be shaken:
- "I can't go back in there, I can't fight them … they're relentless!
Gods, it's happening again, the long hand of the witchmen closes in all around us."
After The Charge of Evermore is completed, she will morosely say:
- "I don't know why we came here … everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong."