The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Castle of the Worm|
Speaking to her, she'll say one of three lines:
- "You're not one of the Worm Cultists. What do you want?"
- "The Worm Cult does not discriminate. They murder everyone, equally."
- "I was on my way to the Imperial City with a load of cabbages when they took me to the black altar.
Now I'm condemned to this place. The Worms don't discriminate."
- Do you know a way into the castle?
- "Why do you think I'd know? Because I'm an Imperial? We're all the same in this place. We're nothing but scum!
Leave me alone!"