Online:Heist: Deadhollow Halls
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Fa'ren-dar and travel to the Deadhollow Halls.
- Find three Daedric idols.
- (Optional) Complete the heist within 8 minutes.
- Return to Fa'ren-dar at the entrance.
- Return to the Thieves Den and talk to Fa'ren-dar.
Read the Heist Board next to Fa'ren-dar in the Thieves Den. A new message announces,
- "A special request has come in for a stash of Daedric idols being sequestered in Deadhollow Halls and time is of the essence. Our buyers are standing by with coin in hand but if the job isn't done quickly and quietly, they're gone."
Speak to Fa'ren-dar when you are ready to travel to the heist location. You have the option to ask him more about Deadhollow Halls.
When you have arrived at Deadhollow Halls, head to the tunnel to start the timer and receive the heist objectives. You need to find three Daedric Idols scattered throughout the halls. Due to how these treasures are placed, you'll need to proceed through the whole area. There will be a couple of locations where you cannot sneak past quickly, but might need to use the hiding spots. Once you have the goods, head back to the entrance where you started. On your way back, keep an eye out for an elite mob that will spawn once you have collected all the goods and that will be patrolling the area near the exit. When you are back at Fa'ren-dar, speak to him to travel back to Thieves Den. Back in the Den, talk to Fa'ren-dar once more to collect your reward.
- Advice for faster completion and some general information:
- Use potions of Invisibility with Vanish and Speed effect to sneak faster and avoid detection.
- Turn on quest objective pointers to see where the quest objects are located.
- If you see a collectible object very close to the entrance/in an easily accessible location, leave it until last.
- As soon as you complete all objectives, an elite enemy NPC will appear patrolling near the entrance area. Thus, you will need to plan additional time when heading back to Fa'ren-dar.
- Dying will not affect the timer.
- Being detected by the mobs reduces the timer greatly (by one minute), risking to fail the bonus objective.
- Killing mobs with the Blade of Woe will reduce the timer even when no other mobs are there to witness it.
|Heist: Deadhollow Halls|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to get to the target hideout without drawing attention to myself. Fa'ren-dar will be able to help with that.
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|The valuables are secured in the hideout beyond this entry. They are sure to be guarded and the buyer wants discretion, so I need to maintain a low profile.
Objective: Enter the Tunnels to Begin the Heist
|The Daedric treasures I'm looking for should be in secure chests within this hideout.
Objective: Search for the Daedric Treasures: 0/3
Optional Step: Beat the Timer for a Better Reward
|I have the Daedric treasures! I just need to get them to Fa'ren-dar before he meets the buyers.
Objective: Get Back to Fa'ren-dar
|Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. We should get going while the going is good. (If you completed objectives within time limit.)
I have the Daedric treasures, but my window has expired. Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. Hopefully the haul is still worth something to someone. (If you did not complete objectives within time limit.)
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|I turned over the goods to Fa'ren-dar. He'll be waiting with my share at the Thieves Den.
Objective: Collect Reward from Fa'ren-dar