Online:Cracked Wood Cave
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Goblin expert Nellic Sterone of Stormhaven believes that most Goblin tribes have more than a dozen ways of preparing rat meat comestibles.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Northern Niben Basin, Cyrodiil|
|Northwest of Cropsford|
- Seeds of Hope: Enter the lair of the Bloody Hand goblins in search of seeds.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Cracked Wood Cave.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Cracked Wood Cave Explorer||10||Explore and clear Cracked Wood Cave.|
- The cave can also be entered by jumping into a large nearby hole in the ground, causing you to land in a small puddle in the northwest part of the delve. However, prior to Patch 2.6.9, this could result in a bug where you got stuck at the bottom of the hole instead.
- Cracked Wood Cave also appeared in Oblivion.