|Faction(s)||Evermore City Guard|
Captain Nyomie is a Breton member of the Evermore City Guard found near the south gate. She is leader of the platoon which was sent to defend Northglen from the Reachmen but was forced to retreat with the survivors.
- "Hail. If you plan to journey to , be wary."
- What's happening in ?
- "Have you not heard the cries for help over the cawing of these cursed birds?
is where our beloved King Eamond fell. The Reachmen there are up to something, but my men and I had to retreat before we could figure out what it was."
- How bad off are you?
- "When my platoon set out we were thirty-five swords, but look at us now.
These are the soldiers who weren't grievously wounded—a few cracked ribs, broken arms and fingers, that sort of thing. We plan to set out again soon."
Once you have helped out in Northglen she will instead say:
- "Thank you for the intervention at
Once these soldiers recover, we'll mop up any filthy Reachmen that remain."
- Dialogue constantly refers to Northglen as North Glen.