Oblivion talk:NPC Classes
Does anyone know who uses the "Champion" class? I figured maybe the Yellow Team Champion or Agronak gro-Malog used it, but they both use the Arena Combatant -- Heavy Armor class. 188.8.131.52 20:01, 27 May 2008 (EDT)
- There are only two, as you can see on the Category page for the class. If you check this page, you can see lists of all NPCs categorized by class. --TheRealLurlock Talk 22:25, 27 May 2008 (EDT)
(UNRELATED TO COMMENT ABOVE): Does anybody know where to find a Witch and what level? I love doing Roleplay and I have a HUGE imigination (to the extent of pretending to write on parchment and send it lol) because I decidded to play was a Witchhunter my top level character is 29 (Played on him two years) respond please thx
- The previous post links to a page where you can find all the members of a particular class. In this case, look here to find the three "witches" in the game. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 11:57, 13 February 2009 (EST)
Agent is a playable class
The subject is self-explanatory. Agent shouldn't be listed on this page. 184.108.40.206 21:39, 25 May 2009 (EDT)
- To quote from the page:
- This list includes all non-playable classes, including some that are identical to each other and to playable classes in respect to skills, specialization, and attributes. The difference between such classes are the services offered, which are not listed here.
- So, yes, Agent does belong on the page, because it is not the same class as that used by players. --NepheleTalk 22:08, 25 May 2009 (EDT)
Npc Class Skills
Just wondering if for example a npc "rogue" would have same major skills as a player character choosing same standard class. Sometimes i run into characters using weapons or armor that definitely wouldnt be a major skill for them. For example, vampire scouts that are using heavy armor, Ohtimbar from fighters guild using a huge blunt weapon although hes listed as a nightblade and nightblades and rogues from thieves den content that are masters in skills that arent even majors. — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 19 January 2010
- Yes, the major skills would be the same. If an NPC has a class the player can pick as well there is no difference. It's true that some NPCs wield the wrong weapons from what you might expect when looking at their best combat skill. --Timenn-<talk> 11:59, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
The translators really outdid themselves when they turned the english Battlemage into a german "Bettelmagier" which means "Begging Mage". Hope this brightens your day as it did mine. 18.104.22.168 06:38, 17 March 2011 (UTC) Forgetful
Dark04 Prison Guard needs fixed.
Just thought id point out that this npc class was obviously supposed to be called "Prison Guard". Dark04 is just a word put into the general scripting for these guards, as they only appear during a specific quest. The devs must of forgot to remove it. Seeing as all the other classes seem to have been fixed for spelling mistakes ect. In the UOP, i was wondering if anyone had fixed this yet?