|Location||Skingrad Mages Guild|
|Available||6am-12pm, 2pm-6pm, 8pm-12am every day|
|Faction(s)||Skingrad Citizen; Guild for Mages (Apprentice )|
She lives a relatively drab existence, eating lunch from midday to 2pm, dinner from 6pm to 8pm and sleeping in her room on the ground floor from midnight to 6am. She will spend the rest of the day wandering around the Guild building. Her only remarkable task is that of locking, and subsequently unlocking, the main door. She carries it out dutifully every day at respectively at 8pm and 8am.
When you meet her for the first time, she will greet you in her own special way: "What? Who are you? Oh... who cares. I'm Druja. You want something? Or you just practicing your Cyrodilic?" She is a bit indifferent about Skingrad: "It's a town, like any other. Well, go outside, and there's the mountains and wines and sheep. Here in town, though, nothing special." If you aren't already a member of the Mages Guild, she will tell you that "Adrienne can make you a member of the guild, if you can convince her to take her nose out of whatever book she's reading", but she's more excited about Adrienne's skill as a spell teacher, even though she agrees with her fellow members that Adrienne isn't the best chapter head: "Adrienne may read too much, but you should see the Summon spell she taught Vigge. He might teach you, if you're skilled enough." She probably refers to the Summon Storm Atronach spell, which you can indeed learn from him.
Druja's selection of novice and apprentice spells is well regarded all over Cyrodiil. All the way down south in Leyawiin, guild member Alves Uvenim will have the following to say: "Druja has a wide variety of spells for sale, if there's something you need. Most of them are simple, but they're a good starting point." The residents of Skingrad are less effusive, but still admire her ability with the skill, commenting that "If you don't know much about Mysticism, Druja is a good person to talk to. She's at the Mages Guild" and "If I were in the Mages Guild, I think I'd study Mysticism. Druja was telling me a bit about it, and it sounds interesting."
During the Recommendation quest she will point out Bleak Flats Cave to you on your map and comment about Adrienne's carelessness in forgetting its location.
She doesn't carry any weapons, relying instead on a set of basic spells from all of the magical schools. These are also the same spells that you can buy from her for a cheap price, since her Mercantile is only 6. She will always be available for training when not sleeping or eating.
She sells the following spells:
|Defend||Apprentice||43||Shield 15% for 30sec on Self|
|Ease Burden||Apprentice||35||Feather 50pts for 240sec on Self|
|Open Easy Lock||Apprentice||29||Open Easy Lock on Target|
|Summon Scamp||Apprentice||60||Summon Scamp for 20sec on Self|
|Burning Touch||Novice||14||Fire Damage 10pts on Touch|
|Cold Touch*||Novice||23||Frost Damage 15pts on Touch|
|Curse of Weakness||Novice||14||Damage Fatigue 15pts on Touch|
|Entropic Touch*||Novice||9||Damage Health 5pts on Touch|
|Flare||Novice||11||Fire Damage 6pts on Target|
|Minor Enervation*||Novice||12||Drain Fatigue 15pts for 15sec on Target|
|Minor Wound*||Novice||10||Drain Health 5pts for 10sec on Target|
|Shocking Touch||Novice||14||Shock Damage 10pts on Touch|
|Snowball||Novice||21||Frost Damage 10pts on Target|
|Spark||Novice||22||Shock Damage 10pts on Target|
|Flash Bolt||Apprentice||52||Fire Damage 20pts on Target|
|Major Life Detection||Apprentice||30||Detect Life in 60ft for 20sec on Self|
|Remote Manipulation||Apprentice||28||Telekinesis 10ft for 20sec on Target|
|Soul Trap||Apprentice||60||Soul Trap for 20sec on Touch|
|Heal Major Wounds||Apprentice||61||Restore Health 25pts on Self|
* Indicates spells which cannot be purchased from anyone else, though spells with the same effects at different magnitudes can be purchased elsewhere.
- The magicka cost for most purchasable spells matches the value you would calculate from the Spell Cost equation. In other words, if you were to create the same spell at the Spellmaking Altar, it would have the same magicka cost as the purchasable spell. There are a few exceptions. Spells that are a bad deal, i.e. more expensive than a custom spell, are in red; spells that are a good deal are in green. The magicka cost if you were to create a custom spell at the Spellmaking Altar is shown in parentheses.
- The magicka cost for spells is dependent upon your skill in the school (as modified by Luck, see Magic Overview). The provided baseline values are the magicka cost when your skill level is 33. For other skill levels the magicka cost can be determined from:
Cost * (1.4 - 0.012 * Skill)
- More powerful spells cost more to buy, have a higher skill requirement, and consume more Magicka.
- Level indicates what skill level you must reach (or surpass) in order to use a spell. Skill Level 0-24 = Novice, 25-49 = Apprentice, 50-74 = Journeyman, 75-99 = Expert, 100 = Master.
- The base cost in gold that you must pay to purchase a spell is always three times the current magicka cost of the spell, taking into account your character's skill level and Luck. (The actual cost you pay is further increased based on how well you haggle with the merchant.) Therefore, if you have any Fortify Skill or Fortify Luck spells/potions handy, you can get significantly better deals when purchasing spells.