Morrowind:Ten Pace Boots
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Rating||80 (266 Max)||Health||800|
|Charge/Cost = Uses||1,590/318 = 5|
Not much is known about the origin of the Ten Pace Boots. They're made of heavy leather and provide superior travel when jumping.
- These boots were perhaps inspired by Seven-league boots of European folklore.
- As part of the Tribunal expansion, this artifact can be sold to Torasa Aram in the museum for 30,000 gold.
- There is a bug with mesh for these boots, which makes your feet disappear while wearing them.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- This bug is still present in the Game of the Year version.