|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Ra'Virr is a Khajiit trader. His shop is located in southern Balmora, next to the Mages Guild. Ra'Virr has 600 gold and sells some weapons with Bound Items effects which he claims to be daedric. He wears a common shirt, common pants, and a common belt, and carries a demon tanto, a fiend tanto, a fiend katana, a steel warhammer, and a devil spear. Like all Khajiit, he can see well in the dark and can demoralize others for short periods, but otherwise knows no spells. Ajira recommends his shop when she asks you to acquire a Ceramic Bowl for her.
- "Ra'Virr knows why you are here. You want to buy Ra'Virr's famous Daedric weapons."
- ceramic bowl: "Yes, Ra'Virr should have a ceramic bowl. What will you barter for it?"
- Daedric: "What? You say these are not Daedric weapons? No, you are right, but Ra'Virr is no liar. When you wish it, Ra'Virr's Fiend, Demon, and Devil weapons will be as sharp as fine Daedric and as light as a netch air sac. The magic lasts a short time, but long enough to punch through the toughest armor. Ra'Virr buys them direct from the Telvanni. You'll not find any cheaper in all Balmora.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.