|Home City||Vivec Palace|
|Location||Puzzle Canal, Center|
Krazzt is a dremora who can be found in the center of the Puzzle Canal in Vivec. In order to complete the pilgrimage to the Shrine of Courtesy, you must offer him a silver longsword. He seems to feel it is below him to accept longswords constantly and proclaims his disappointment in florid prose.
- Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces: Your first task is to visit seven shrines throughout the island.
- "Are you here on the pilgrimage? Read the shrine."
- "Are you here on the pilgrimage? Do you have a silver longsword for me?"
- "Are you here on the pilgrimage? I take it that silver longsword is for me."
- "Have you not given me a silver longsword? Just read the shrine and leave. I tire of your mortal presence."
- silver longsword:
- "I can only accept plain silver longswords. I didn't make the rules."
- "As you see. I am unarmed. But you are brave and gallant. <sigh> Will you give me your longsword so that I may stand a chance against your might?"
- Yes, take it. [Your journal has been updated. Silver Longsword has been removed from your inventory.] "Yes, I accept this sword. Thank you, %PCName. You have the grace of courtesy. You should read the inscription on the shrine to complete your pilgrimage."
- No, nevermind. "Perhaps you should read the shrine again."
- "I remember you, %PCName. You have already given me a silver longsword."