Morrowind:Hair Shirt of St. Aralor
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Uvoo Llaren at the Temple in Ghostgate for your duties.
- Travel to Kogoruhn to recover the Hair Shirt of Saint Aralor.
- Find the body of Feril Salmyn outside, around the corner from the entrance to the Hall of Phisto, and get the shirt.
- Return to Uvoo to complete the quest.
Uvoo Llaren in the Ghostgate Tribunal Temple asks you recover the lost artifact, the Hair Shirt of Saint Aralor (just don't ask what it's made of) in Lost Kogoruhn. An Ordinator, Feril Salmyn, had been searching for the unknown location of lost Kogoruhn and is assumed to be dead.
Hair Shirt of St. Aralor
If you've gone far enough on the Main Quest, you actually know where Kogoruhn is. Otherwise, Kogoruhn is a large underground network of caverns in the north, and the best way to get there is to exit the Ghostgate and follow the outside perimeter of the Ghostfence until you reach the northern-most point. From there, head north until you reach the Kogoruhn stronghold, just east of Falasmaryon.
The body of Feril, with the shirt, is outside, around the corner from the entrance to the Hall of Phisto. It is by the south end of the fortress between the side of the structure and the low wall surrounding it.
Return to Llaren with the shirt for her congratulations.
- A much shorter route is starting from Maar Gan. Head east past the silt strider. Go north in the foyada and take the first right. Follow the path east, north, and east again and you will reach the stronghold.
- An even faster route is use one of the Propylon Indices or the Master Index to teleport to Falasmaryon and walk from there.
- Once you are Patriarch of the Temple, you can go back to Uvoo, and she will return the shirt to you for your own use. Ask about "Lost Kogoruhn".
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Hair Shirt of St. Aralor (TT_HairShirt)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||The Ordinator Feril Salmyn was lost while searching for Lost Kogoruhn. Uvoo Llaren asked me to find him if he is alive. If he is dead, I should return the Hair Shirt of St. Aralor, a sacred relic.|
|100||Uvoo Llaren thanked me for returning the Hair Shirt of St. Aralor.|
|110||The Hair Shirt of St. Aralor the Penitent has been entrusted to my care.|
|Prev: Food and Drink for the Hermit||Up: Tribunal Temple Quests||Next: Cleaver of St. Felms|