|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Elegnan is a Bosmer clothier who runs a clothes shop in Tel Mora. She keeps a stock of the exquisite variety of clothing, for which she is recommended during the Zainab Nerevarine quest when you need to fool the Ashkhan of the tribe into thinking that a slave girl is actually a high-born House Telvanni lady. Of course, exquisite clothing is the best kind to Enchant as well.
- Zainab Nerevarine: Travel to the Zainab camp in order for them to recognize you as the Nerevarine.
- (Disposition at least 10) "I'm sorry. I have nothing in that style."
- (Disposition at least 30) "I'm sorry. I have nothing in that style. But you might try the High Elf Falanaamo. He has a shop in Caldera, and he specializes in the traditional Western styles."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.