|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia, Forge of Hilbongard|
|Azura's Coast, [19,4]|
|Enter at Omaren Ancestral Tomb|
Anudnabia is a sealed Daedric shrine on an isle just east of Sadrith Mora. There is an apparent surface entrance within the actual ruin itself (which is on the eastern edge of the island containing Sadrith Mora), but it is forever blocked. Only the shrine's Forgotten Vaults are accessible, and access is only through an underground entrance via the Omaren Ancestral Tomb, visible from the ruin on the next island to the east.
Upon entering the Forgotten Vaults, a small cavern leads to a frost atronach. This door leads to the Forge of Hilbongard itself, guarded by a nearby flame atronach. In a , trapped chest suspended magically above the fires of the Forge, the legendary warhammer Skull Crusher may be found., trapped door guarded by a
It is impossible to tell whether this shrine was ever dedicated to any particular Daedra Lord, since only its Forgotten Vaults are accessible, and even these are partially flooded: if there was ever the traditional main hall with a Daedric statue at its center, it is now completely inaccessible.
- Skull-Crusher: Find this powerful warhammer within the Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia, east of Sadrith Mora.
- The key to the locked door and Skull Crusher's chest may be found in a chest in the Omaren Ancestral Tomb.
- In addition to Skull Crusher, a wide variety of valuable loot may be found on various ledges and platforms around and above the Forge, including three armorer skill books, an ebony spear, a Dwemer Jinksword, a Helm of Wounding, Dwemer Boots of Flying, various repair tools, and a rare Daedric Face of Terror.
- Excellent acrobatic skills or some form of levitation will be required to access all of the ledges and platforms. For those without, a Scroll of Windwalker may be found on the floor just to the left of the entrance from Omaren Ancestral Tomb, a bargain rising force potion may be found on the floor of the platform guarded by the flame atronach, and a cheap rising force potion may be found to the right of the Dwemer Boots of Flying.
- The treasures in the Forge may be hard to see even with a torch or candle, since large areas of the Forge are extremely dark. It's much better to have a source of Night Eye (scrolls of which can cheaply be bought from Janand Maulinie at the Vivec Mages Guild).
- Anudnabia also appears in ESO.