|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: written by Jeancey (none), checked by Dragon Guard
Services: written by already written, checked by Dragon Guard
Personal Inventory: written by the raconteur
House Contents: not written
Unique Dialogue: written by Jeancey (none), checked by Dragon Guard
|Ababael Timsar-Dadisun (ababael timsar-dadisun)|
|Home Town||Zainab Camp|
|Store||Ababael Timsar-Dadisun's Yurt|
Long Blade (58)
Ababael Timsar-Dadisun, a Dark Elf trader, is a Clanholder for the Ashlanders. Ababael Timsar-Dadisun can be found in his yurt located in the Zainab Camp. He buys and sells a wide variety of items and offers repair services.
He wears a common shirt, common pants, and common shoes and carries on his person a master-quality repair hammer, random potions, scrolls and ashlander weapons, random pieces of chitin armor, the Merisan Helm, the Chest of Fire, a Holy Shield, a glass netch dagger, a steel longsword, a Water Spear, chitin throwing stars, chitin arrows, and up to 300 gold. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
He is the richest non-creature merchant in Morrowind, aside from the test character Todd's Super Tester Guy. Ababael is the master trainer for Mercantile and a medium trainer in Armorer and Long Blade.
- Ababael is also the author of The Buying Game, a Mercantile skill book.
- As a result of his Mercantile skill, Ababael charges higher prices (and pays lower prices) than anyone else in Vvardenfell. However, his massive gold reserves mean that he can be sold items of great value that no other merchant could pay for, even if it means taking a substantial loss in terms of the item's gold value.
- As a member of the Zainab Tribe, killing him will anger the tribe and prevent you from completing the Zainab Nerevarine quest, a required part of the Main Quest.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- Morrowind-Dark Elf
- Morrowind-Dark Elf-Male
- Morrowind-Male NPCs
- Morrowind-Trader Service
- Morrowind-Level 25 NPCs
- Morrowind-Essential NPCs
- Morrowind-Armor Merchants
- Morrowind-Clothing Merchants
- Morrowind-Weapon Merchants
- Morrowind-Ingredient Merchants
- Morrowind-Potion Merchants
- Morrowind-Light Merchants
- Morrowind-Repair Items Merchants
- Morrowind-Miscellaneous Merchants
- Morrowind-Magic Items Merchants