Hello Vincentius1! Welcome to UESPWiki! It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Help Contents: a list of in-depth Help pages
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
- Uploading Images: Guidelines on image standardization
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
Feel free to practice editing in the sandbox or discuss the games on the forums. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact one of our mentors. Have fun! —Legoless (talk) 07:35, 14 July 2016 (UTC)
You have been given a cookie!
Your dedication and diligence to the wiki has not gone unnoticed. A user has seen the progress you've made, and has given you a cookie because of it. Good work! The user had the following to say: