Hi all. I'm new to editing here, so this page is under construction. I'm not new to UESP though, having read through it for at least a year.
|This user is male.|
|This user is in House Telvanni, but is an abolitionist.|
|This user is a musician.|
Currently not playing anything; way too busy with grad school and work. But I've played a good amount of Morrowind on the Xbox in the past, a Redguard character who was balanced, some combat, some stealth, some magic, and I joined just about every available faction. I'd like to experiment with Bretons and Dunmer as well. I plan to get the PC version soon and have some fun with various mods. Looking forward specifically to:
- some sort of realism mod to require eating
- waking magicka regeneration like in Oblivion. Just makes sense, ya know?
- something to allow me to allocate my starting attribute points exactly as I want them
- Tamriel Rebuilt
- NarkyBark's Theurgist mod
- Rise of House Telvanni mod
- finding or making a mod to help balance the wacky economy! (Just that of Morrowind, not that of the U.S. - that'll take a miracle worker.)
I've also played just an hour or so of Oblivion.
|This user is knowledgeable about Morrowind.|
|This user has some basic knowledge on Skyrim, even though this user hasn't played it yet.|
|34||This UESPWikian is 34 years, 8 months, and 27 days old.|
Most recent edit - 11th of January.