Skyrim talk:Movarth's Lair
Doesn't Show as Cleared
One of the radiant quests for Enthir brough me back in this lair to pick up a staff.
I already had killed Movarth several days before, but he respawned for this quest !
This time, he almost didn't fight and behaved as if he didn't have any script for close combat.
- Yes I can confirm this. Game crashes to desktop without any warning when I enter this lair (and I'm not using any mods or plugins).— Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 14:26 on 26 December 2011
- I did not have any problem entering this location until starting the Totems of Hircine quest. I previously entered this location for one or two other quests and cleared it with no trouble. Now, the game will freeze on loading every single time. I am playing on Xbox, but PC players seem to be having the same issue.— Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 01:58 on 27 December 2011
- I'll add a small mention of this issue on the page itself. Wolok gro-Barok 22:56, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
Totems of Hircine Crash
Everyone respawned (Xbox)
Hi, I am sure I already cleared out this dungeon when I randomly passed it (fast tarvel to it was available), but when the quest Laid to Rest required me to do it 'officially' every enemy, including the spiders and the Vampire thralls had respawned. With the exception of the target vampire being a Volkihar master. — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 12:53 on 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- Dungeons in all Elder Scrolls games respawn, in Skyrim it just seems to take a little longer. RIM 15:24, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
The dungeon is marked with having two iron veins, but I can only find the one currently mentioned under Notes, described as "on the wooden walkway when entering the main chamber". The other one has eluded my attention. Should not its location have been mentioned along with the other one? --MortenOSlash 19:14, 19 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, it should. I'll add something to the page now, but if you can verify in-game that the description is correct, that'd be great. – Robin Hood↝talk 19:20, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
- Found it! Thanks! --MortenOSlash 20:59, 11 June 2012 (UTC)