- 1 Hearts
- 2 Beasts or NPCs
- 3 Ranks
- 4 Mehrunes Shrine's dremora don't respawn ...
- 5 Voice
- 6 main elder scrolls creatures
- 7 Dialogue for Dremora
- 8 Conjuration
- 9 stats
- 10 Thrall
- 11 Tetchy Dremora Lords?
- 12 Getting their weapons
- 13 Dremora Lord's Greatsword of Paralyze
- 14 Dremora Lords using staves
- 15 Possible to play?
- 16 Valkynaz
- 17 Archers?
I'm not sure if it's improper to the wiki, but I suggest possibly adding a page where more hearts are found? i.e. during the vermina quest you find 2 of them. Xthatfrenchguyx 04:24, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
Beasts or NPCs
Shouldn't this page be in the beastiary? I've encountered random hostile MOBs labelled "Redguard" and "Breton", but I wouldn't class them as NPC's any more than I would the generic "Thief"s that end up dead all over Riften. If there is a specific Dremora with whom you interact for a quest, list it as an NPC by name, but a generic "Dremora (Caste)" is no more an NPC than a mudcrab and should be under "daedra" in the beastiary.Blarkk 11:54, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- No. Dremora are classified as NPCs in the game. Not creatures. If it has a black soul, is capable of dialog and can wear clothes it is an NPC. 220.127.116.11 14:49, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
Mehrunes Shrine's dremora don't respawn ...
Why ? I've been waiting for about a month in-game and still no living dremora ? New powerful loot and ebony/ gold ingots did respawn anyway. I guess the area is considered " cleared " as soon as you kill all the dremora and loot all the chests for the first time , so that dremora won't respawn anymore... Then why is it mentioned on mehrunes shrine's page that dremora will always respawn every week in game ? And do you think, in the case of a " cleared area" , that dremora will then respawn every month in-game just like most ennemies do ?--Gaija 17:37, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- They will not spawn for me as well on my second warrior, this coincides, though not connected, with me not passing out for Sanguine's quest. Also, gloombound's Ebony veins won't re-spawn. This only happens on one save.Mikeyy 04:09, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
Are they still voiced by Wes Johnson (as in Oblivion)? Sure sounds like him. POLE7645 22:57, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
- It is possible, but I think it could also be Richard Epcar or Roger L. Jackson, since neither actor is credited to a specific role, they potentially sound the part, and no particular Dremora are credited with voice actors (apart from the Daedric Princes Sanguine and Malacath, who are assigned to the Dremora race, despite not being actual Dremora). Bauglir100 07:49, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
main elder scrolls creatures
Just wondering have dremora become the most used creature/npc in the elder scrolls series they were in battlespire,morrowind,oblivion and skyrim.I think the slaughterfish draws with it having been in 4 games as well.And they will probaly make it into elder scrolls VI whenever thats out. — Unsigned comment by DREMORAKYN (talk • contribs) at 01:04 on 10 March 2012
- That would be a yes. But about their possible appearance for ES VI, seems like they're becoming more and more limited, because since Oblivion and Mehrunes Dagon was sent back with the Daedra (therefore making it almost impossible for them to come back because they were banished by Akatosh), it kind of makes sense that there is a possibility they won't show up in ES VI, that is unless something happens that would make it canon with the events of the series.— Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 12:48 on 10 March 2012
- They are abale to get to tamriel through pacts all daedra can im supprised scamps daedroths clannfear and spider daedra wernet in the pacts are a daedra worrshiper will bound them to tamriel until there face down in a pool of there own blood so if they have become a main elder scrolls creature like the mudcrab they should be in and hoping vi to be elsweyer valenwood ans summerset isle and black marsh as a dlc — Unsigned comment by DREMORAKYN (talk • contribs) at 00:37 on 12 March 2012
Dialogue for Dremora
Should we add what they say (or yell) when they are in battle? For example; when they detect an enemy they might say :"I smell weakness..." After it is unique dialogue. 22.214.171.124 00:35, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, this one appears to have slipped through the cracks. If it's not too late, I'd say go ahead. A lot of people like to read some of the more interesting dialogue, and some have even made a point of adding dialogue to pages whenever they find one without. You may want to get in touch with RIM—I believe he was starting work on a dialogue project for NPCs, so he may have some suggestions. – Robin Hood↝talk 06:31, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
I thought a Daedra Heart cannot be obtained from summoned dremora. I posted this but it was removed. -- DoL 17:10, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- It's there, you just can't take it (at least according to CSList). • JATalk 01:43, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
i'm going to get the stats out of the CK i would be great if someone could verify them in game but i’m not sure how to >]]dooomninja 17:19, 03 may 2012 (UTC)
If some npc summons a dremora wabbajack it into a crab/chicken. Quickly kill the summoner and when the wabbajack effect is up a naked empty dremora will appear. You can give it weapons (Not sure about armor) and make it your dead thrall.Lamar155 07:01, 11 August 2012 (UTC)lamar155
Tetchy Dremora Lords?
Due to the lack of an 'unsummon' option, I usually slaughter my Dremora Lords when I don't need them (don't judge me! /o\). Occasionally when I do this, they take offence and charge me! Has anyone else had this happen? --Irrevenant (talk) 08:49, 24 December 2012 (GMT)
- It happens with all summons, followers and people who appreciate you; if you hit them thrice in a row, they'll get angry. Elakyn (talk) 10:04, 24 December 2012 (GMT)
Getting their weapons
Is it possible to disarm a summoned dremora? (Will disarming bash, or disarm shout work on them?) I liked getting their swords in Oblivion (just for lulz), but then, they were breakable and I had that damage weapon spell... Sergio Morozov (talk) 13:14, 22 January 2013 (GMT)
Dremora Lord's Greatsword of Paralyze
Okay. I know for sure the Dremora Lords has a small small chance of getting a Daedric Greatsword that can paralyze rather than do fire damage. Cause one time near Winterhold, I was fighting a frost troll (And was low level) so out of reaction, I summoned a Dremora Lord and had him fight and kill the Frost Troll. However, instead of seeing fire damage, I saw the troll getting paralyzed and re-paralyzed from every hit that Dremora Lord did to it. Then after the quick fight, I got real close to see the 'glow' of the sword and it was indeed a green-ish color which is what weapons enchanted with Paralyze have... I remember back in Oblivion, Dremora Lords could sometime spawn with a Daedric Greatsword with a paralyze effect so I thought maybe it came back in Skyrim...
Dremora Lords using staves
I noticed if there is higher level staff on ground or if you carry staff to them using action button they pick it up and use it. Haven't tested this with thralled dremora. Carefull tough because staves disappear with them. — Unsigned comment by John3 (talk • contribs) at 14:43 on 10 April 2013
Possible to play?
- I believe you can use "player.setrace dremora" but I don't think that's the best option, especially if you are changing one of beast races. My recommendation would be looking into mods John3 (talk) 18:34, 26 April 2013 (GMT)
- no, they wear the same unobtainable armor as all other dremora. -- SarthesArai Talk 09:51, 29 July 2013 (GMT)
Okay so I haven't touched the game in a few months but I don't remember ever seeing a dremora archer in the several hundred hours I've played and, looking at the pages of places where dremora can be found, I don't see any mention of them. So, is my memory playing tricks on me? 126.96.36.199 13:34, 19 September 2013 (GMT)
- Same here. I've been playing a really long time and I've never encountered an archer. The few places where you encounter dremora (Dagon's quest, Azura's quest, the pirate in the Midden and the unbound dremora) are all either melee or mages. 188.8.131.52 06:05, 9 October 2013 (GMT)
- I think you may be right. I did a script check; the dremora in Azura's Star are on the list DA01LvlDremoraWarlock (all mages), the ones in Shalidor's Maze and the one that can be summoned by the Atronach Forge and the two outside Mehrunes Dagon's shrine are on LvlDremoraMelee (all melee), the unbound dremora is LCharDremoraMelee, Velehk Sain is unique but is a melee class, which only leaves the ones inside Dagon's shrine which I couldn't find on CSList. I ran into plenty of Dremora archers in Oblivion but I've never seen one in Skyrim either. --Morrolan (talk) 05:08, 10 October 2013 (GMT)
- Speaking of Dremora archers, does anyone know what NPC class they have? The page lists it as (melee) bandit, but some sort of archer would seem to make more sense. Of course, this would hardly be the first case of a mismatch between an NPC's skills and their equipment...Bookwyrm1357 (talk) 03:17, 1 March 2014 (GMT)