|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionReach; During sieges, staff and family hide.; MarkarthCastleServantsFaction; MarkarthKeepFaction; TownMarkarthFaction|
Rondach is a Breton citizen of Markarth and works in Understone Keep's kitchens. He seems to be terrified of his superior, Anton Virane. Rondach's sister Voada, is also Anton's assistant. Their father is Ainethach, the landlord of Karthwasten.
He sleeps at one of the bedrolls in the kitchen from midnight to 6am, when he wakes up for a one-hour breakfast before starting his workday. He has one-hour meals at noon and 5pm. At 7pm his workday is over and he spends the rest of the day relaxing in the kitchen.
He will express his fear of Anton.
- "I have to work, or Anton will rip my head off."
- "Anton sure looks like he's from the Reach, but don't tell him that."
- "Only reason Jarl keeps Anton on is because he cooks up a storm."
Just as Rondach indicates, Anton Virane can often be heard yelling orders at him and Voada:
- Anton Virane: "Voada, you spilled laundry water in the soup pot again! Do I need to cut off your fingers to teach you a lesson?"
- Rondach: "You touch her, and I swear it'll be your fingers that go missing, you stupid Breton!"
- Anton Virane: "What was that?"
- Voada: "Now now, brother. is just being his usual gloomy self, he didn't mean it, did you ? You're just being silly again."
- Anton Virane: "Whatever. Just get back to work. Now."
- Anton Virane: "Filthy natives. Get to work. We have meals to prepare and no time to prepare them!"
- Voada: "Right away, sir!"
- Rondach: "Always another big meal to cook. Figures."
- Anton Virane: "Move it. Get to work. Get to work!"