Skyrim:Gray Pine Goods
|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.|
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Standard Merchandise|
|Console Location Code(s)|
The building has a balcony at the front, which is accessible from the rear via a flight of wooden stairs or from the door on the top floor of the house. Underneath the balcony to the left of the entrance is a food barrel. To the right of the property is another flight of stairs ascending to the top of a wall that serves as a lookout point for the town guards.
Gray Pine Goods
Upon entry, Bolund will be in the process of leaving (see bugs). The counter is to the right of the entrance and contains several items. Against the southwest wall is a set of shelves and a cupboard, both of which are filled with food, beverages, and potions. A food barrel is in the west corner, and a small coin purse is under the counter. Against the southeast wall is a dresser with a steel sword, an iron mace, and three iron arrows on top. A ceiling rack containing three rabbits, a bunch of frost mirriam, two garlic braids, and two bunches of elves ear hangs above the dresser.
Opposite the door on the southeast wall is a fireplace with four pheasants hanging from a rack to the left. Further to the left is a food barrel and a set of shelves containing an iron mace. There is a flight of stairs leading up to the living quarters against the northeast wall with several barrels, a pile of firewood, and an unlocked chest containing minor loot underneath.
At the top of the stairs is a long wooden table against the southeast wall. On the table are several pieces of cheese, two pieces of salmon meat, three bottles of alto wine, a couple of loaves of bread, and three pine thrush eggs. To the right is a set of shelves holding only clutter. Coming out from the southwest wall are two owned single beds with a round table between them and an unlocked chest to the left. On the table are two bottles of alto wine and five septims. In the northern corner above the stairs are several sacks of foodstuffs and a couple of barrels. A door leading out onto the balcony is located in the middle of the northwest wall.
The following items are sitting out in the store. They can be purchased from the merchant or stolen. Other items may also be present in the store, but those other items are not available for purchase. They respawn after ten days.
- Arrows: 3 Iron Arrow
- Clutter: 2 Wooden Bowl
- Food: 2 Alto Wine, 3 Bread, 1 Cabbage, 3 Eidar Cheese Wheel, 3 Goat Cheese Wheel, 6 Potato, 3 Wine
- Potions: 2 Potion of Minor Healing, 1 Potion of Minor Magicka, 1 Potion of Regeneration, 1 Potion of Resist Fire
- Weapons: 1 Iron Dagger, 1 Iron Mace, 1 Iron Sword, 1 Steel Sword
This is the merchandise found in Gray Pine Goods' Merchant Chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|1||Blue Mage Robes|
|~1||Leveled Jewelry (unenchanted) or Amulet of the Divines||Max 2 (2@25%)|
|~4||Leveled Robes (enchanted)||Max 5 (5@75%)|
|~4||Leveled Animal Parts||Max 5 (5@75%)|
|~1||Leveled Gems||Max 2 (2@25%)|
|~3||Leveled Enchanted Jewelry||Max 4 (4@75%)|
|~1||Leveled Ingots||Best-quality; Max 5 (5@25%)|
|~3||Leveled Ores/Charcoal||Max 5 (5@50%)|
|~8||Leveled Potions||Max 15 (15@50%)|
|~11||Leveled Soul Gems (empty and full)||Max 15 (15@75%)|
|~6||Lockpicks||Max 8 (7@75% + 1@100%)|
|~11||Low-level Armor (unenchanted)||Max 15 (15@75%)|
|~15||Low-level Arrows (batches of 10)||Max 20 (20@75%)|
|~5||Low-level Weapons (unenchanted)||Max 7 (7@75%)|
|1||Potion of Cure Disease|
|~3||Random Novice Spell Tomes||Max 5 (5@50%)|
|~5||Torches||Best-quality; Max 10 (10@50%)|
|~4||Miscellaneous Items (clutter)||Max 5 (5@75%)|
- It's possible that Solaf will close the store if his available gold is reduced to 0, no matter the time of day.
- It's possible for Solaf to open the store after 12 am. In this case, Bolund will not be in the shop when the player enters, and may be found at the mill.
- It's possible for Solaf to close the store at some point in the afternoon after the player leaves the store.
- It's possible to enter the store and find only Bolund inside, who will then exit the store. If the player exits as well, they may see Solaf on his way to the store. In this case, it's possible for Solaf to close the store shortly before he reopens it.
- Bolund will only exit Gray Pine Goods if you enter the store, and therefore will not be found at the mill when entering Falkreath.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.6 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.