Skyrim:Bodies of Water
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
These are all of the named bodies of water (lakes, rivers, and seas) in Skyrim.
- Lake Fjalding — A frozen lake near Thirsk Mead Hall. DB
- Lake Geir — A lake in the western Rift.
- Lake Honrich — A lake in the eastern Rift, immediately southwest of Riften.
- Lake Ilinalta — A lake in west-central Falkreath Hold.
- Lake Yorgrim — A lake in the eastern part of the Pale.
- Clearpine Pond — A pond with a small island, located west-southwest of Solitude, just to the northeast of Pinemoon Cave.
- Clearspring Tarn — A small mountain pool on the cliff overlooking Eastmarch, due east of Snapleg Cave and west of Shor's Stone.
- Evergreen Grove — A grove of trees concealing a small pond fed by a rocky stream, just southwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- Mara's Eye Pond — A small lake due east of Gallows Rock.
- Darkwater River — A river connecting Lake Geir to the White River.
- Harstrad River — A river in northern Solstheim. DB
- Iggnir River — A river in southern Solstheim. DB
- Isild River — A river in northern Solstheim on the Felsaad Coast. DB
- Karth River — A river flowing from Markarth to Solitude.
- River Hjaal — The main river that flows through the center of Hjaalmarch.
- River Yorgrim — A river flowing from Lake Yorgrim to Windhelm.
- Treva River — A river in the center of the Rift.
- White River — The longest river in Skyrim, stretching from the south of the province to the northeast corner.
- Sea of Ghosts — A vast ocean along the northern coast of Skyrim.