|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionEastmarch; TownWindhelmFaction; WindhelmCandlehearthPatrons; WindhelmStablesFaction|
Arivanya is an Altmer bard who is married to Ulundil and lives with him at the Windhelm Stables. She takes over selling the stables' horses if anything happens to her husband, even though she constantly tells everyone how much she dislikes horses.
She can be killed during the quest by Calixto Corrium, however it can be prevented by choosing to talk to Wuunferth the Unliving before Jorleif. If killed by Calixto, her body can be found outside Candlehearth Hall.
- Note: This NPC is one of many potential quest givers or quest targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
When spoken to she can say:
- "Horses. All day long. Do you have any idea how dull horses are?"
- "Ugh. I'll need to bathe thoroughly to get this stench off of me."
- "I love my husband, but he can be a bit... dull at times."
If you have not completed Blood on the Ice, she will comment about the Butcher:
- "If the guards would listen to Viola, they'd have caught the Butcher by now."