The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- A Bit of Sport: Impress Nord sawyers by fighting them drunk.
Speaking to any of them outside of the quest and you'll get the following remarks that are gender specific.
Male Wood Sawyers:
- "Care for a drink?"
Female Wood Sawyers:
- "Good day. What are you drinking?"
During the quest, you can ask for a fight:
- Do you know how to fight with those axes, or can you only beat up trees?
- "Are you asking for a challenge? Shor's bones! I thought today was going to be dull."
- During the brawl, they'll call out any of the following lines:
- Wood Sawyer : "Come at me!"
- Wood Sawyer : "This won't take long."
- Wood Sawyer : "Don't be timid!
- Wood Sawyer : "Whoa, sabre cat! Let's go back to drinking."
- If you speak to them during the quest while sober, you can only say:
- I need more mead. I'll be right back..
- "That's the spirit. Bring one for me."
- Upon defeat, they'll say:
- "Woof! Ha ha ha! Good fight!
You'll have to find someone else to brawl with. I just need a moment to catch my breath. And stop the bleeding. And get another mead. You know how it is."