Online:Thane Jeggi Gap-Tooth
|Thane Jeggi Gap-Tooth|
- A Council of Thanes: Convince the thanes of Eastmarch to attend the war council.
In Windhelm, he is participating in the drinking contest.
- "One cask of mead? Is that all they expect us to get through? What kind of contest is this?
I'm sure I'll need another dozen."
At Fort Amol, he's cheerful.
- "A gathering! A feast! A time to drink!
Who am I kidding? It's always time to drink!"
A Council of Thanes
You are expected to rally Thane Jeggi and several others for the upcoming war council.
- "Mead or milk? Are you a Nord or a gnat?"
- Prince Irnskar sent me to talk to you.
- "Ha! My reputation precedes me!
I may be half drunk most of the time, but my mind's still sharp. Prince Irnskar wants to meet with some of the thanes and the Pact delegates. Am I right?"
- You're right.
- "Of course I am! But spare me your assurances. The Prince is a skeever.
You know what will convince me to attend a boring war council? Mead. Specifically, some of Voljar's Meadery's best vintages. Some crates recently arrived in camp."
- Who has the mead?
- "I know who doesn't have it. Me!
A crate was given to the Dark Elves, but they loathe the stuff. Ask their quartermaster. Bet they'll give it away. Or just look for bottles lying around. I don't care where it comes from, as long as it's mead."
Returning with the mead:
- "Any luck acquiring some of that Voljar mead?"
- Here's the mead you asked for.
- "Ah, this is the stuff! Drink with me. To the Skull-King's health! I mean ... the Skald-King!
A Skull-King would not be a good thing."
- I suppose one drink won't hurt.
- "That's the Nord spirit! Sort of.
Next time though, try it like this: "I suppose one drink isn't enough!""
After you give him the bottles, he says the following before heading up to the healer's tent:
- Thane Jeggi Gap-Tooth: "I need some fortification if I'm going to attend the council. I'll head over there after I drink this bottle."
During the war council, Thane Jeggi has one contribution.
- Thane Oda Wolf-Sister: "Fildgor's at Skuldafn with the Crown of Freydis and the body of Queen Nurnhilde. For what purpose?"
- Prince Irnskar: "The Orcthane plans to use them at the dragonshrine to usurp my father's throne."
- General Yeveth Noramil: "A necromantic ritual, perhaps?"
- Eyes-of-Steel: "The Crown is a powerful artifact. I shudder to think what the Orcthane can accomplish with it."
- Thane Harvald: "I don't like the idea of that bastard using our fabled crown. And I hate that he has our beloved queen's body."
- Prince Irnskar: "Father! You honor us! I'm glad to see you up and around."
- Jorunn the Skald-King: "My brother seeks to pull my sister's soul from Sovngarde. The Crown of Freydis will see the soul, not the man."
- General Yeveth Noramil: "It's good to see you well, Jorunn. We've been discussing how to approach Skuldafn."
- Thane Jeggi Gap-Tooth: "Yes, yes. We discuss and we strategize while Fildgor digs in and strengthens his defenses."