- Speak with Vyctoria Girien.
- Cross the river and taint the food.
- Return to Vyctoria.
Talk with Vyctoria Girien to see what she wants you to do.
- "We're hanging by a thread here. One more setback and we've lost this war."
- Anything I can do?
- "I usually leave the dirty tricks to Sylvian, but I can't pass this up. I've been given a spice that will cause all sorts of trouble if added to the Imperials' food. Willing to make some Imperials sick?"
- Sure. Where do they store their food?
- "Across the river. Some is in a house and the rest inside the old church. May Akatosh watch over you!"
- I'll be back.
While the task is simple, you will need to have some awareness of your surroundings, as an player from an enemy alliance may attack you while you go about your task. Head across the river with some "Spice" in hand, the closest food store is in the cathedral, near where the entrance would be if it weren't broken and decrepit. The other two food can be found in an abandoned house not too far away. Once inside, you may have to deal with some angry Imperial Legionaries. After dealing with that and tainting the food, you can return to Vyctoria Girien for your reward.
- "Well, did you add our special ingredient to the Imperials' food?"
- Yes, it's done.
- "Ha! I look forward to the sounds of puking coming from across the river. Should make things safer around here for a day or two. Great job!"
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to cross into Imperial territory and poison the food that's stored in a house and in the old church.
Objective: Poison Food: 0/3
|I tainted the food with Vyctoria's spice. I should return to the rebel side of Cheydinhal and let her know.
Objective: Talk to Vyctoria Girien