The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Nord camp south of Ebonheart|
|Reaction||Friendly until challenged to a brawl, then Neutral, then Hostile, and Friendly when someone wins|
- A Bit of Sport: Impress Nord sawyers by fighting them drunk.
Speaking to any of them outside of the quest and you'll get the following remarks that are gender specific.
Male Log Rollers:
- "I tried the drink at the inn, but I think I'll stick with our own mead.
I can't take this local stuff. It's made out of mold or something."
Female Log Rollers:
- "Some of the boys like to flirt with the Elf girls. I don't know why. They're so little. There's nothing to them!"
During the quest, you can ask for a fight:
- Care to brawl? You look as stringy as a wet Khajiit, and you smell twice as bad.
- "Har har! You're clever, you are. Let's see how well you take a blow."
- During the brawl, they'll call out any of the following lines:
- Log Roller : "Come at me!"
- Log Roller : "Ha ha ha! Stop! I need more mead."
- Log Roller : "Ha ha ha! Ow! I quit."
- Log Roller : "Try to put up a decent fight?"
- Log Roller : "All right, you got me. Say, you're not bad!"
- Log Roller : "Don't be timid!"
- If you speak to them during the quest while sober, you can only say:
- I need more mead. I'll be right back.
When you win:
- Log Roller: "All right, you got me. Say, you're not bad!"
Speaking to them after the brawl:
- "Woof! Ha ha ha! Good fight!
You'll have to find someone else to brawl with. I just need a moment to catch my breath. And stop the bleeding. And get another mead. You know how it is."