Online:Cleansing the Past
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Priestess Brela believes the tormented spirits of a Dark Elf army haunt Vivec's Antlers. They died in a great conflict with the Akaviri. She was captured while consecrating their bones.|
Priestess Brela is aboard a ship near Vivec's Antlers. She was captured while anointing the bones of Dunmer who died fighting the Akaviri. You make a deal with her: you will anoint any remains you see, and she will leave the ship.
You need to anoint nine remains. They look like skeletons lying on the ground and are scattered around Vivec's Antlers. As you approach them you will see the quest marker appear, although it may be easier to look for skeletons on the ground. The spirits of those who died may appear after you anoint the remains and talk briefly about the flood or what they were doing when they died:
- Ghostly Remnant: "Legions of Akaviri invaded our shores."
- Ghostly Remnant: "They came, killing and burning, though we never knew why."
- Ghostly Remnant: "I died as the flood came. It swept them all away."
- Ghostly Remnant: "Die, Akaviri! Die!"
- Ghostly Remnant: "The waters took friend and foe alike."
- Ghostly Remnant: "The tides rolled in, crushing all in their path."
- Ghostly Remnant: "The Akaviri were defeated, but at what cost?"
Once all nine remains have been anointed, you need to talk to Priestess Brela. She is east of Vivec's Antlers and north of the wayshrine. She thanks you for anointing Vivec's children and gives you the Gauntlets of the Akaviri War and gold.
|Cleansing the Past|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective: Anoint Remains
Objective: Return to Priestess Brela